for every video or tv show now, ten fucking minutes are dedicated to twitter promos and writing comments and liking this and facebook and follow us! and ughhhhhh when will it stop
Struensee, I fear history is on my side.
At one point in Before Sunset, Jesse begins to admit that in the months leading up to his wedding, he couldn’t stop thinking of Celine. He would see her everywhere, all the time, always in New York—especially once folding up an umbrella and entering a deli on 13th and Broadway. But she was off living in Europe somewhere, so he knew he was crazy. And of course, Celine then tells him that she was actually living in New York at that time—on 11th and Broadway.
It’s a small moment but an absolutely heartbreaking one—knowing that their lives could have been entirely different had he just glanced out of the car window again to see if it was her, knowing that this person whom he met once, yet possessed him so completely as an intangible longing inside him, was in fact right under his nose— and he never knew it. They never knew it.
As far as I’m concerned these are the real titles of certain films in the Marvel Franchise.
Black Widow: The Quest To Deal With Tony Stark’s Shit
Black Widow 2: Fuck Now I Have To Save Like Five of These Morons
and her upcoming film
Black Widow 3: Steve What The Fuck Is Your Friend Doing
Let’s not forget these other classics
- Pepper Potts: What The Fuck Are You Doing Tony
- The Incredible Betty Ross vs. Bruce Banner’s Fucking Manpain.
- Agent Carter: Fucking Nazis Shit Up In High Heels
- Sif: Just Stopped A Fucking Coup D’etat You’re Welcome (feat Jane Fucking Foster)
- Pepper Potts 2: Rise of the Fucking CEO
- Pepper Potts 3: Saving the Fucking Day and Running a Fortune 500 Company.
- Jane Foster: So Tired Of This Fucking Fraternal Manpain I’m Taking A Nap (feat Sif and Frigga)